We are holding the ninth of our public meetings on the status of health care in Manitoba this Tuesday from 7 to 9 pm in Neepawa at the art gallery - ArtsForward at 293 Mountain Street. The meeting is open to all who are interested. There is no cost. Bring your opinions. I have found people in communities around Manitoba are very interested in the quality of health care in their area. Our goal is to be constructive and I will be asking questions like:
1) What is working well? It is important to build on what is working well.
2) What is not working? It is important to recognize where there are problems that can be addressed to improve our system.
3) Where do we need to invest to improve Manitoba's health care system?
4) How do we improve trust in Manitoba's health care?
5) What should health care look like in the Neepawa area ten, twenty and thirty years from now?